For anyone wishing to update their iPad, iPhone of iPod Touch via wireless to
iOS 5.1:

Here's how you can install iOS 5.1 via wireless to your iPad, iPhone or iPod
touch.

1. Make sure your iOS device is connected to a power source.

2. Go to Settings then General then Software Update.

3. iOS will look for an update automatically.

4. If an update is available, tap Download.

5. After iOS 5.1 downloads, tap the Install button to update your device.