Hi Stephen,

No, Drive Genius 3 is not better than TTP6.
I have all three TTP 6, Drive Genius 3, DiskWarrior. All three are excellent
tools to have.
But, If you had to choose two it would be DiskWarrior and TTP6

Drive Genius is good, but really doesn't do much that can't be covered with
Disk Utility, DiskWarrior, and Techtool.
And we know that if DW can't fix a drive, then it's time for a new
install/drive.

Hands on: A look at Drive Genius 3
<http://reviews.cnet.com/8301-13727_7-20018603-263.html>

Drive Genius is still a good program to have in your Tool Kit.

Sent from Ronni's iPad