Ronni, gave Audacity a test run, and it worked so easily I thought there must
be a catch. So thanks for the suggestion.

James, I downloaded Audacity, installed, opened, played the live radio stream
via the relevant web page, pressed record in Audacity, done. Audacity then
allows you to 'export' the recording to a range of formats.

Cheers, Steven