there are a number of express cards available, eg i use it to have 2
firewire400 & 1 usb port more available, good for video/audio production, the
pci express card should only be connected/plugged in when the mac is switched
off

http://www.techbuy.com.au/p/153961/USB_PCI-EXPRESS_CARDS/Mukii/TIP-PU301CB.asp
this link points to a pic of a card with usb ports

James

U3 6 Chalkley Pl
Bayswater WA
Australia
+618 9370 5307
mob 0414 421132 (international +614 14421132)
sad...@iinet.net.au
http://www.members.iinet.net.au/~saddas/

Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties
disappear and obstacles vanish.