Hi Jewels,

I think in the Mac environment you will be safe. The only thing that I am aware
that will create it is an .exe. trojan for a PC.

Here is a link with more information, but half way down that page is another
link which will check your machine to see if it could be affected.

<http://www.cio.com.au/article/420175/dnschanger_malware_victims_may_face_internet_switch_off_acma/>

                      Regards,
                      Eugene