Hi again Adrian,

I just noticed you mentioned " is only in iPhone size"? Did you download the
iPad versions of Dropbox and Quickoffice Pro HD for iPad not the iPhone
versions?

Dropbox for iPad on my iPad opens full size.
https://www.dropbox.com/ipad

Quickoffice Pro HD for iPad
<http://www.quickoffice.com/quickoffice_pro_hd_ipad/>

Their support answers most questions on how to use the app.
<http://support.quickoffice.com/index.php?_m=knowledgebase&_a=viewarticle&kbarticleid=450>

Sent from Ronni's iPad