Hi Blitto,

Have you checked <https://www.dropbox.com/help> it answers a lot of your
questions.

There is a wiki site too:     http://blog.dropbox.com/
And actually there is a Dropbox 4 Dummies … it’s for Windows of course ;-)  but
it does show the iPhone.
<http://dropbox4dummies.blogspot.com.au/>

Your life's work, wherever you are:

Dropbox is a free service that lets you bring all your photos, docs, and videos
anywhere. This means that any file you save to your Dropbox will automatically
save to all your computers <https://www.dropbox.com/install>, phones
<https://www.dropbox.com/install> and even the Dropbox website
<https://www.dropbox.com/install>.

Dropbox also makes it super easy to share with others, whether you're a student
or professional, parent or grandparent. Even if you accidentally spill a latte
on your laptop, have no fear! You can relax knowing that Dropbox always has you
covered, and none of your stuff will ever be lost.

All your stuff, when you need it:

Dropbox works hard to make sure that all your files are the same no matter
where you're working from. This means that you can start working on a computer
at school or the office, and finish from your home computer.

Never email yourself a file again! Download Dropbox for your phone to simplify
your life even more — flip through all your photos or review that spreadsheet
even while on the road. Dropbox lets you work from any computer or phone with
the confidence that you'll always have everything you need.

Share what matters most:

Dropbox makes sharing so easy that you'll be amazed at the things you can do.

Invite your friends, family and teammates to any folder in your Dropbox, and
it'll be as if you saved that folder straight to their computers.

You can send people links to specific files in your Dropbox too.

This makes Dropbox perfect for team projects, sharing party photos with
friends, or recording your band's new album.

Dodge catastrophe with a click:

Even if your computer has a meltdown, your stuff is always safe in Dropbox and
can be restored in a snap.
Dropbox is like a time machine that lets you undo mistakes and even undelete
files you accidentally trash.
                                Your Dropbox is always ready for action from
the Dropbox website too!

What else can you do?:

People around the world rely on Dropbox to help them design buildings, compose
music, run businesses, write books and even coordinate disaster relief.

Whether you're an entrepreneur or a teacher, a photographer or an astronomer,
an artist or an activist, Dropbox simplifies your life.

17" MacBook Pro 2.3GHz Quad-Core i7 “Thunderbolt"
2.3GHz / 8GB / 750GB @ 7200rpm HD

OS X 10.7.3 Lion
Windows 7 Ultimate (under sufferance)