Hi

My problem - how to dispose of 2 non-working printers.
Spent ages trying to get them working, gave up & bought a new one.
Just have no space - they need to go!
Offered them on freecycle but no takers.
Is there somewhere that takes then for recycling?
Or do I just put them in the bin? .. or what??

(These are the details if anyone's interested in tinkering or could use
parts.)
(1) EPSON C87 plus.
       Used for about 18 months.
       Stopped working when a new colour cartridge was inserted - just
refused to recognise
       the new cartridge with a message that that colour was missing.
       Hasn't been used for a year so inks will all be dried up I should
think.

(2) CANON Pixma
       Was not used for 2 months over the December - February hot
weather.
       Print heads possibly clogged with dried ink - has had head
cleaning routine run several
       times, appears to be printing but produces blank sheets only.
       Has had one new red colour cartridge inserted & comes with a
spare blue/cyan cartridge.

Barb Zahari