Good morning all!

When I connect my iPad 3 to my iMac (OSX 10.7.3) I get a message that says "Do
you want the application "iTunes.app" to accept incoming network connections?
Clicking Deny may limit the application's behaviour.  This setting can be
changed in the Firewall panel of Security preferences.

System Preferences > Security & Privacy > Advanced iTunes.app is set to Allow
incoming connections and the Automatically allow signed software to receive
incoming connections.

Is there something else I can do to eliminate the annoying prompt every time I
connect the iPad?

Regards,

Adrian

adrianske...@me.com