In the latest weekly deal from Peachpit Press, you can pick up a copy of their
Visual QuickStart Guide to iCloud for $9.99.

http://www.peachpit.com/deals/?WT.mc_id=2012_Apr_16_PP_PBM_iCloud_EDOW

Their previous offering, developing your own iPhone app, has proven to be
excellent value, and being an eBook, it goes wherever my iPad goes. Although
these deals say they are eBook deals, you also get a PDF version thrown in for
good measure.

FileMaker Pro Solutions Developer
Perth, Western Australia
Phone (618) 9332 6482    Mob 0403 046 948