Does anybody on the list have any experience running an SSD under Snow Leopard
(10.6.8)?  I am considering installing one into an old Mac Pro, and would like
to know if there are any pitfalls to watch out for.  In particular, I have
heard that it is not a good idea to enable Trim with any SSD that uses a
Sandforce controller, although other sources say the opposite and that it
should be enabled for all SSDs.  Any advice/suggestions would be most welcome.

Thanks,
Bill Chesnutt