Hi Robert,

I'm not sure exactly what you are trying to do - if you mean can you direct
a second domain address to you hosted website then the answer is probably
yes - if your hosting package/domain management includes the feature.

I setup our website www.potoroo.org several years ago and then ,later, we
decided it would be good to cover our bases by buying the Australian domain
www.potoroo.org.au. It's a while back now, so I don't remember exactly how I
did it, but it was very easy to point the second domain address to the
original website (so now entering either the international .org or
Australian .org.au addresses takes you to the same website).

I  do vaguely remember that the features I used were all included in our
original package but that with some other packages you had to pay extra to
get the add-on feature.

I'm not familiar with .mac websites - so I don't know if they play by
different rules ;o)

Check out your hosting provider's FAQs and do a bit of googling - there's
lots of good info out there.

HTH

NEIL
--