Hi Ian

At risk of suggesting something you've already covered, if I were in your shoes
I'd pose that question via http://www.reuniontalk.com - that way you reach not
only a bunch of fellow Mac users, but a bunch of fellow Reunion for Mac users.

I do have Reunion, but I haven't had time to upgrade to version 10 yet. I see
that 10.0.1 maintenance release is just out, so that might solve you're problem
if it's bug related.

Cheers, Steven