Hi Ruben,

If your sister is studying at a Uni, then she can purchase Photoshop CS 6 of
any of the CS6 product bundles at very low price points. For example Photoshop
is just over $200.

Cheers
Peder
—
iTune is now playing: "So Long, Marianne"  by  Leonard Cohen  from  Live in
London

Disclaimer. This email is private and confidential. If you are not the intended
recipient, please advise me by return email immediately, and delete the email
and any attachments without using or disclosing the contents in any way. You
should scan this email and any attachments for viruses. I accept no liability
for any direct or indirect damage or loss resulting from the use of any
attachments to this email.
 Save a tree … please don't print this email unless you really need to.