Stuart, i've only used this site for single words and phrases but it's very
good. http://en-de.dict.cc
Do select the English version on lower blue bar. I see that there is a tab for
"Desktop Integration". That may be worth investigating!
It takes you to download Click.to which I have just done, out of interest. Once
installed you select text and Cmd-C and a floating icon appears which can take
you to dict.cc, Google, Wikipedia and a host of other links right from your app
(Mail included). Could work for you?

Reg

Reg Whitely

Home: 08 9921 7272