Hi Lorenzo,

You are correct, Apple did release some early MacPros with
mislabeling/miswiring problem.
What happened was two wires got mislabeled. This didn’t happen when the
Bluetooth module was added to the computer, but during the actual assembly of
the Mac Pro.

The Bluetooth module is a small chip placed on the motherboard, and it has to
be connected to a tiny wire that runs to the Bluetooth antenna.

But, I don't think that is the problem with the MacPro Chris has, because the
bad bluetooth connection has only happened lately, not from purchase time. If
Chris is concerned that it could be the wiring, he could take it to a
technician and have it checked.
Or, I do have a document showing how to fix the wiring.