Good afternoon all,

For some reason Video Replay on my  iMac (OS 10.7.4, 27" i7, 16GB ram and 360
Gig of free space) has slowed down when playing WMV clips (local) and clips via
the web (youtube etc.), they play for a few seconds stop load a few more
seconds and play again and so on.

Tech Tools Pro 6 says that it passed the Memory and Video Memory tests OK.
Clips stored on the computer like MP4, DV, MOV & AVI play via QuickTime Player
and M4V via QuickTime Player 7 all play OK.  This started recently and possibly
with an update of VLC but I cant be sure.

Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Regards,

Adrian
adrianske...@me.com