Hi Ronnie,

Wonderful response (as per usual) - and it's worked so far: I Backed
Up (photos went to iphoto and I assume remainder went to itunes. Do I
need to specify sync of apps, music etc or will it do this as part of
the back up? Also - where does itunes store the iphone back up? (I've
a new MacBook Air)

Stephanie