Hi folks,

Yesterday, after months of deliberation if I should or should not install Lion
on my iMac 2.16Ghz, I decided I would bite the bullet. I have been concerned
that it might slow my older iMac down too much.

So at 2:45 pm yesterday I began the download.
By the time I went to bed about 10 pm it had not quite reached the halfway
mark, so I left it through the night.

When I arose this morning (quite excited) to find I had a message to say the
download failed.
That pretty much made up my mind.
It is NOT meant to be I reckon (just hope I don't get charged for it).

I will wait (as previously planned) for my new iMac once the Ivy Bridge models
arrive.
Hopefully this could be October this year (unless anyone nows any different).

Regards,
Stephen Chape