Hi Severin,

1. Make an iCal backup:  Click on each calendar on the left hand side of iCal
one at a time highlighting it's name and then going to File Export > Export and
saving the resulting calendar file to a logical location for safekeeping.

2. Go to iCal > Quit iCal

3. Go to Apple > System Preferences > iCloud and click "sign out".

4. Enter your AppleID and password and click "sign in".
-- Note: If your AppleID / password are not accepted visit
https://appleid.apple.com to reset your password.

5. Make sure the option for calendars is checked.

6. Close System Preferences.

7. Open iCal and test.

Sent from Ronni's iPad