Hi Adrian,

What time do you have set for sleep on your iMac... is it 15 Minutes?
If so set it to anything else but 15 mins.

1. Go to System Preferences > Energy Saver > Computer Sleep
2. Set the parameter "computer  sleep" to anything you like EXCEPT  15 min.
(If you set "computer sleep" back to 15 min. the problem returns)

If you had it set at something different or it does not fix the problem, post
back.