Hi Ronni,

Thanks for the reference - the article was a good read.

Can anyone clarify something for me, please?

The article contains the statement "Rather than files residing in folders on
some drive that you access through Finder, files are now simply documents
within the apps themselves."

I'm a traditionalist. My hard-drive is organised like a filing cabinet and
contains folders for clients. I save things to my hard-drive. I don't want my
clients' confidential information saved on a so-called cloud, which is merely a
file on some other unknown entity's hard-drive - for all I know one deep in the
bowels of a Balkan government's secret service. Or ASIS and ATO.

If I swap to Mountain Lion, will I lose control of the ability to keep things
on my hard-drive?

Regards,

Michael Hawkins.