Hi WAMUG

I hope every one doesn't mind my off topic post, but I just wanted to let WAMUG
know that unfortunately Ian Reid past away a couple of weeks ago quite suddenly.
Ian was a frequent poster to wamug and a regular for many years to the meetings
themselves, always eager to learn and listen (even if he didn't follow it all
or understand as he used to say to me).
And he aways appreciated the help and responses to his queries on list.

Ian was always a great lover of Mac for as long as I can remember and knew him,
and always was a lovely cheerful gentleman, and I know others knew him either
via list or meetings.
I'm sure he'll be having some great chats with Steve ;o)

I'll be meeting with his wife on Tuesday, so will pass on wamug condolences....

Just thought I would let others know.

R.I.P Ian

Kind regards
Daniel