Many long time members will well remember Tony Stefanetti of Computer Trade
Centre fame. Tony has been out of the business for five years now, but I got a
phone call from him the other day. He has a large collection of legacy Macs
(from the sound of things they are probably all pre-Intel) and before he sets
the wheels in motion to dispose of them, he is wondering if there are any WAMUG
members interested in taking some of them off his hands.

If you are interested at all please let me know ASAP. Their days are numbered.

FileMaker Pro Solutions Developer
Perth, Western Australia
Phone (618) 9332 6482    Mob 0403 046 948