Yeh later year (October) is looking pretty likely for iMac.
Don't think you'll see it September as they don't want to take too much hype
from iPhone/iPad and keep the two "Separate". And vice versa.

Also, some of the rumours are saying we may see iPhone "announced" 12th
September but not actually released until 21st September when it's "available".
So still gives everyone some time to save a few more dollars for it,....lol :)
Interesting "hands on video" of the "new iPhone"/"iPhone 5"/whatever it gets
called.
<http://www.macrumors.com/2012/07/30/hands-on-video-of-next-generation-iphone-5-enclosure/>

And also a media event "all but confirmed" for 12th September as well -
<http://www.macrumors.com/2012/07/30/apple-media-event-all-but-confirmed-for-mid-september-iphone-launch-likely/>

As always,...take it with a grain of salt,..lol. We'll see it when it's in our
hot little hots (or on the shelves) and limited quantities,...hehe ;)

Kind regards
Daniel
---
Daniel Kerr