Hi Laura & Tom & anyone else interested in the "Men's Four" Rowing Final A.

Thanks Laura for the Good Luck... Aussie Good Luck!

A very kind  person emailed me offlist to tell me that 'Final A' which is the
one the 'Oarsome Foursome' and our 'Will' is in, is on at 5:30PM today not
6:30PM as I mentioned previously.

Then I had a phone call from my sister in Melbourne alerting me to the change
of time.
Originally the "Men's Four Final B" was to be run at 5:30PM and Will's "Men's
Four Final A" was listed to be run at 6:30PM.

The Final B must have been run earlier?

There has been a lot of press since the first heat of the Men's Fours A saying
this is the best chance Australia has had since the last 'Oarsome Foursome' of
years ago to knock the British Team off. In their first heat they rowed a
Olympic Best time, which got the Media in an frenzy and the British worried ;-)

I noticed the odds are still in favour of the British Team (and should be as
they are the World's Best & have been for some time), but our team have the
speed and technique to beat them, if everything goes according to plan :))

They will be giving the race their all; they know they can go even faster...
and they want Gold!
Our family are very excited and very proud of the team.

Just before 5:30PM the champagne will be opened at my place in anticipation of
the boys bringing home GOLD for Australia!
Whatever happens we are very proud of the four rowers and of course especially
of "Our Will"!

Bring Home GOLD!