Hello all

A problem using Mountain Lion - - - "Safari can't open the page.  Too many
redirects occurred trying to open (Officeworks product details).  This might
occur if you open a page that is redirected to open another page which is then
redirected to open the original page."

Never had a problem with Snow Leopard doing this kind of product search.   I
assume it is part of the new security measures.   If so, how do I bypass it?

(Might be part of my continuing frustrations with Mountain Lion: Mail junk
issues may be another request for aid later!)

Regards, Alan

Alan Smith
  iMac 21.5" Intel Core 2 Duo 3.06GHz 12G RAM - OSX 10.8
  iPad2; ATV2