Try going to Silicon Labs and downloading the CP210x USB to UART Bridge VCP
Driver. Then look for that when you launch WeatherLink.

http://www.silabs.com/products/mcu/Page ... ivers.aspx

Once you get WeatherLink up and running, you might,  that you are not enamoured
with the product. Most Mac users have switched to other Mac weather
applications, such as WeatherSnoop <http://www.weathersnoop.com/home/> or
WeatherCat  <http://trixology.com>