thanks to those who gave a hand with their suggesstions (especially to ronni,
who said if i could wait, see what apple will announce in the next couple
months). thought you might like to know, i gave into temptation and got new
ipad today... i know, its only a day off from iphone announcement (who knows
what else they might announce), but looks like my will power isnt that strong
when it comes to new apple products...

but i have to wait for iphone5, as i have to pay for upgrading my phone if i do
it now... will have to wait... :)

mum will have the ipad1.

regards
Lynn