I notice the SIM card is a Nano-SIM... The iPhone 5 is not compatible with
existing micro-SIM cards.

I was waiting for the release of new iPhone 5 and ready to upgrade my iPhone4S.
But at this moment my "Tigger" Car is being serviced and the quote for the
service is $1,600 (which I did not expect), so iPhone 5  'might'  have to be
put back down the list :(

Especially as I will have to upgrade my iPad (original model), as iOS6 is not
supported on the original iPad.

Not much to cheers about today,

Ronni