Hi Muggers

I recall someone recently (in the last few weeks I think) sent a post regarding
hosting and suggested Web in a Box. I cant find the email anywhere so am
wondering if you can help?

I had to ask Westnet (where it presently resides) if my domain name was still
current and they said yes as it was on 'Auto Update' for payment every 2 years
prior to expiry at $88. I think web in a box was quite a bit less for memory,
and the person who posted I think gave them a good rap?

I am beginning the process of having a web site for my photography and wouldnt
know where to start as there seems so many possibilities. I have seen many very
good photography sites online that have given me ideas but I need some
direction on this if anyone can help? Any good links or other info I can check
out locally?

Best regards to all

Chris

Christopher L.K. Burton