Hi Pedro,

It appears that Apple is distancing itself from Google services.
In iOS6 the default YouTube app has been dropped also.

"Apple dropped the default YouTube app from the latest beta version of iOS 6,
sparking rumblings of further anti-Google action following its expulsion of
Google Maps earlier this year. The Cupertino company says the YouTube app will
be back... but in standalone form, not as a home-screen default.

While YouTube is gone from the iPhone and theiPad, it was still working for
Apple TV, 9to5Macreported earlier today. The move appears to be Apple's latest
attempt to distance itself from Google services.
The company dropped Google Maps as a preset on its phone in favor of its own 3D
Maps earlier this year."

<http://news.cnet.com/8301-13579_3-57487590-37/apple-drops-the-youtube-app-in-ios-6/>

Sent from Ronni's iPad