Hi folks,
I am just hoping for some advice with this.

She currently has an iMac about 18 months old.
It is running Snow Leopard.
Uses a wired D-Link modem with only one port (iMac plugged into this).

Her kids have asked to go wireless in order to use iPods, PS3 and perhaps an
Apple TV.
However she is a single mum living on a shoestring.
I have seen a D-Link wireless modem/router in Office works for $86.00
Actually they have a 150 for $79.00 and a 300 for $86.00.
The sales person tells me the 300 is twice as fast (it has 2 antenna instead of
just 1)

I had also wondered if I could add an Airport Express (rather than a new
modem/router).
Could I then connect the AE to the single port on the existing modem (instead
of the iMac) and then connect the iMac using the resulting wireless network ?
This would also save me setting up a new modem (yuk).

Would value any ideas please ?

Regards,
Stephen Chape