Hi Severin,

I was going to suggest using PayPal, something similar to this:
Use an external website (such as PayPal) for payment processing.

1. Set up the external payment site as appropriate.
2. On your Freeway site, create a listing of the items for sale.
This could be in the form of a Photo Album, or some other kind of Collection.
3. To each page listing an item, add a Raw HTML object. The object needs to
contain HTML code that provides a "Buy Now" button, linking to the external
payment site.
The company providing this site should be able to provide you with suitable
code.

Site visitors then view the items on your Freeway site and click the "Buy Now"
button to make their payment and order the item.

<https://www.paypal-australia.com.au/personal/sell-online>