I have received an email advising me that:

"Password successfully changed
Your new Skype password has been set.
You can now access your Account, view your call history or change your
account settings.
If the changes described above are accurate, no further action is
needed. If anything doesn't look right, follow the link below to make
changes: Restore password"

I have not used Skype recently and have not requested a password change.
In the source code the return path is shown as:
<nore...@notifications.sky-pe.com>

Is this genuine?
Merv

--
The whole psychology of modern disquiet is linked with the sudden
confrontation with space-time. (Teilhard de Chardin, 'The Phenomenon of