I am getting increasingly paranoid in my old age :-( Please can someone tell me
if this is spam or is it real?

This is to inform you that you have a payment coming into your account.Your
account needs to be updated before any other pending payments can reflect on
your account. Update your digital Banking
athttps://www.rbsdigital.com/default.aspx and then fill the required details .

Don't forget to check your transactions regularly and please remember we'll
never ask you for your PIN and Password by email.

Don't hesitate to call us if you have any queries, but please do not respond to
this email. You'll find phone numbers for all of our services in the 'contact
us' section of natwest.co.uk.

Internet support team

Mac
Malcolm McCallum