thankyou Ronni:)blitto

----- Original Message -----
From: wamug@wamug.org.au
To:"wamug@wamug.org.au"
Sent:Sat, 20 Oct 2012 12:04:59 +0800
Subject:Re: Memory Card fro GoPro

 "Memory Card Size and Type
 The HD HERO cameras supports SDHC cards up to 32GB (any SD card over
2GB is considered a SDHC card).

 We recommend name brand SDHC cards such as SanDisk or Kingston with a
class 4 rating for the HD HERO Original, and a class 10 rating for the
HD HERO2.

 None of the camera models currently support SDXC memory cards or
micro SD adapters."

 Sent from Ronni's iPad

 On 20/10/2012, at 11:54 AM, rb...@iinet.net.au wrote:

 > Hi RonniI think that was for the old modelthis model does HD movie
and
 > higher resolution stills.cheersblitto

Hero2