Hi All,

I was helping a friend set up his new iMac and he wanted to to use iTunes to
sync 3 different iPhones, with each user having their own set of contacts and
no common ones. All 3 users have their own Apple ID account.

So, with one person  logged in on the iMac, using a common iTunes library,
backing up wirelessly after initial plugging in of iPhone using cable, we have
one set up, after migrating info/ contacts list successfully into Address Book
from a PC. All is good.

Now, when we want to add a second iPhone but sync own separate contacts list,
and then a third I am getting lost.

I have used Address Book and have the contacts created Groups person 1 and
person 2, but these group/ lists didn't show up in iTunes to select when it
comes to select contacts to Sync.

Am I going about this the correct way or isn't it possible? Do I need to deal
with each person putting their iTunes account details on this iMac?

Brian