Many  thanks for all the heartwarming messages of support.
Yes Daniel new upgraded hard drive and ram  definitely installed but the
reformatting is taking some time and my 79 year starting point does not make
things any easier!   On the other hand, time spent with these pretty young
physios makes it very  easy and rewarding.
Coming on well
Severin Crisp

Sent from my iPad