Hi Michael,

First, never delete your photos from a camera or your iPhone before you are
sure they have all been imported into iPhoto.
iPhoto'11 is version 9.4.2, if you are using  v9.3.2 you need to update.

When you copy your panoramas to the Mac, they retain their full resolution,
which can be very large files.
You can share the images using Photo Stream, or connect the iPhone directly to
the computer and import the images into iPhoto or Aperture.

Do these photos appear in photostream on your iPhone? Photostream works only in
wifi mode.
So you have to put your iPhone in wifi mode for photostream to be synced.

Try leaving iPhoto running for a while, it takes about 15 minutes for the
panorama photo to show in iPhoto's photo stream.

17" MacBook Pro 2.3GHz Quad-Core i7 “Thunderbolt"
2.3GHz / 8GB / 750GB @ 7200rpm HD

OS X 10.8.2 Mountain Lion
Windows 7 Ultimate (under sufferance)