Hello Rick. The Hard drive in my iMac started playing up about 1 month before
the Apple "Revelation" I took it in to Macworx up in Joondalup and they
replaced it on the spot! No charge for the replacement 'cos I was within
warranty, but for an extra few bucks they replaced it with a 2TB Samsung drive.
I live in North Freo but am happy to drive up to Joondalup as these guys are
great on service. AND FRIENDLY!