Having now semi-retired from Software Training and Support on Mac's I
have a quantity of Software Training Books and Cables that her
indoors now wishes removed from office.

If anyone is interested please give me a call or email.

List includes

Classroom in a Book Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Microsoft
Office books Word, Excel, Power Point and Dummies MYOB, Excel etc
lots and lots of books.

I would prefer to offer to schools or charities but school where I
was teaching have too many books (private school)  so if anyone knows
of good areas that might be interested please let me know.

6 boxes of cables also need to be shifted.

I have closed down our website and looking forward to retirement.
--
From
Peter J Faulks  Ba Soc Sci., FASSA., IAP

PIP Multimedia & Training (office)
Unit 1, 9 Newsam Close
PARKWOOD  WA  6147

Phone:          +618 9457 0747 (h)