G'day Ronni
I have an Imac 7,1
Osx 6.8
Telescope Celestion nexstar 6E
Skyline planetarium software.
I understand about RS232 as I am 73 "That's really old" and was bought on
Rs232 as a matter of fact installed it through the ABC in Hobart when they
wen't into computers.
I know I can operate via my PC with windows but I am  hoping to divorce
myself from windows a purchase a macBook of some description, but if
software won't work with Mac then I guess I am stuck with windows for a
while.
Is this enough info.