Sorry Ronni,
I hope you didn't misunderstand, I am doing all your valid suggestions to get
it running a little better then it is, so your advice has not gone astray.
It has made it easy because your instructions are very concise to follow. I
hope you haven't taken offence because your advice is always valued.
Rick.