Windows machines could have touch screen before Windows 8. My husband has it on
his PC running Windows 7. He doesn't use it at all because we are not used to
inputting that way. I can imagine special applications where it might be
useful, but the thought of finger prints on my beautiful 24 inch Mac appals me!

Its enough to have to keep cleaning my ipad and iphone screens all the time.

---
Susan Hastings
Mobile: 0409 688 004
susanhasti...@mac.com