Good morning Tim,

I use a TomTom GO GPS which is mounted on my windscreen.  My iPhone connects
via Bluetooth to TomTom.
Ive never had any problem with people hearing me clearly, even with the top
down in my little sports convertible. They have told me they hear me clearly...
I don't hear them as clearly sometimes when flying along the freeway in noisy
traffic with the top down.

I used to use a Bluetooth headset prior to TomTom, but after finding TomTom did
the job for me, I gave Daniel Kerr my Bluetooth headset.

I helped someone on WAMUG some time back setup BlueAnt and he was very happy
with the reception. I'll hunt through my emails later and try to find the
correspondence we had.

Sent from Ronni's iPad4