Hi Kevin and Mac.

As Daniel said, there should be a sign near the roundabout pointing where we
are. Daniel's instructions are pretty well on the money. However, if you go to
the website and clink on the link "Heathcote Barbecue Spot" in the notice, a
pretty good overhead photo of Heathcote will open and there is an arrow
pointing to where we shall be. The picture is virtually self explanatory as it
shows the parking area, roundabout and path leading off to the right.

Hope it helps.

The esky should be at the head of the arrow.

See you there hopefully.

Regards,

Pete Smith