Hi Rod,

I'm in a similar situation & I figured the $180/365 day recharge had to be
the best:

€   It works out to only $15/month so it's cheaper than the lowest 30 day
recharge
€   It gives you an AVERAGE of 1GB/month - the same as the lowest 30 day
recharge
€   It allows you to have several low use months plus one or two high use
months - so long as you stay below the 12GB total
€   If you take off for a while, you can use a bit more data and use it as a
mobile hotspot for your iphone &/or laptop and it will all average out with
your normal (low) useage.

Well, that's my thinking anyway ;o)

Cheers

Neil