I too was going to ask a question about scan mail.

Recently at work I'm getting a hell of a lot of scan mail.  From a whole range
of different places, Paypal, Optus, American companies etc etc.

I usually just mark them as junk and hopefully they will get the message or
they go directly into the junk folder.

Any other way of stopping or filtering them?

Stuart Breden
PO Box 132
Kalamunda WA 6926
Ph: (08) 9257 1577