To All

I have been away and have only rejoined, I was using "Mackeeper" and I have now
uninstalled it from my computers.  I was so surprised to read how damaging this
app was.

So thanks to all
Kim

Sent from my Mac Book Air

fre...@gmail.com

PRIVACY & CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information in this e-mail is intended
for the named recipient only. It may contain privileged and confidential
information and if you are not the intended recipient you must not copy,
distribute or take any action in relation to it. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail or
telephone and delete the relevant file.